The processing fee for a Canada PR visa individually depends on the type of PR visa category you have applied under. Canada has one of the most inexpensive and economically viable immigration processes. The fee structure we will be discussing below gets updated frequently by the Canadian government. You can get in touch with an ICCRC registered Canada immigration consultants in Delhi to keep yourself updated with the norms of Canada immigration.
Below are some of the major fee requirements of Canada PR visa from India, with their costs.
Pay the assigned Application fee. This is the initial step towards Canada immigration and the cost for the primary applicant is CAD$ 550 and CAD$ 150 for the secondary applicant. The applicant also needs to pay the RPR fee of CAD$ 490.
ECA fee. An educational credential assessment is required to evaluate education in
comparison to Canadian standards. The approximate cost for this step is CAD$ 200 (INR 10,098).
3. Pay the IELTS language examination fee. The language ability examination is mandatory to prove the applicant’s language proficiency. The cost of the examination is approximately INR 12,000.
4. Submit the asked Passport fee. The cost for the passport and stamping services is INR 1,000 per person.
5. Medical and Police verification fee. To qualify for immigrating to Canada, the applicant needs to have no criminal background and be in good medical shape. The cost for the police and medical verification certificate depends on the authorities that are assigning them.
6. Travelling Costs. The airfare from India to Canada is approximately, CAD$1300 – CAD$1800.
7. For Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP), the applicant needs to pay fees of that particular province. The total immigration cost comes down approximately to CAD$ 1800 (INR 90,887). canada pr process
Besides the above-mentioned categories, there are a few other services and application fees that are required to be paid and obtain The Canadian government requires the applicant to submit proof of sufficient funds stating that they can sustain themselves in the economy. It is always advisable to seek guidance from a registered Canada immigration consultants Delhi for when you are working through the process of immigrating to Canada.
The overall cost of the Canada PR visa comes approximately between CAD$1700 – CAD$1800. Filling the application on your own and if it gets rejected, will only increase the cost of the immigration process. Therefore, it is always advisable to seek guidance from a Canada PR consultant in Delhi for the same.
Canada with its new Express Entry system in 2015, made it easier for people who want to obtain a permanent residence in the country. The Canada PR Visa is valid for a period of 5 years and inviting immigrants not only help the economy of the country but also helps in the overall growth and development of the immigrant.
The immigrants moving to Canada earn better pay for their hard work and have a better way of living. Canada is a nation built from the help of immigrants. Canada welcomes newcomers and provides them with perks such as growth and development.